Sile's (HDip, NUI, MAC) formal education includes Coaching Psychology, Leadership, Participatory Management and Professional Supervision. Sile is currently adding to her portfolio with a MSc in Personal and Management Coaching from UCC. Sile is also a registered member of The Association of Coaching.
Sile's Specialty : Sile specializes in the role of self in life, work and relationships working with professionals across a number of fields. With a passion for coaching psychology and using authenticity as a core value when working with individuals and organizations. Sile writes for a number of local and international publications and contributes to discussions in the media in relation to the role of self in life, work and relationships.
Business & Organisational Background : Sile has been working with business and thought leaders since 2008 across a number of sectors nationally and internationally with clients in the USA, UK and Europe. With experience supporting leadership development, organisational culture, congruence between values and actions, customer service systems, performance and supporting solutions to the interference that impacts people performance. Through facilitating, training and coaching in groups and one on one settings in the not for profit, pharmaceutical, hospitality, healthcare, social and educational sectors.
Personal Coaching : Sile assists individuals in addressing areas in which they wish to improve their experience and performance including stress management, relationship development, self-care, conflict resolution, anxiety management and professional development.
On a personal note Sile is an aunt, a coffee lover and enjoys being creative whether that is writing poetry, painting or cooking something. Find out more about Sile professionally by visiting Sile's LinkedIn profile.
- Organisational coaching with an emphasis on improving the organisational culture, leadership skills, employee performance, employee wellness, group dynamics and quality of service.
- Training / Facilitation of tailored programs with a focus on mental and emotional well-being, group dynamics, leadership and performance.
- Supervision for helping professionals using a confidential, person-centred and progressive approach.
- Coaching individuals committed to improving their personal life, career & relationships.
- Recovery coaching with a specific focus on supporting recovery from mental health, addiction and family dynamics.
- Consulting with organisations to support a collaborative coaching led interventions, to improve effectiveness, employee wellness and management stratergies.
- Professional supervision for helping professionals - LCI
- Participatory community & organisational management QQI6
- Community Leadership QQI6
- Social anxiety disorder group facilitation - MyMind
- Understanding Self harm - HSE
- Mental Health Well-being Training - HSE
- Mindfullness & CBT training - Mindfulness Ireland
- ASIST (Alert Suicide Intervention Training Skills)
- Relationships explored and life uncovered Facilitation training - Foroige
- Ayurveda Medicine and Wellness Practices - India
- Empathy into Action Youth Engagement Training- Creativity & Change program with Crawford college of Art & Design)
- Empowered Relationships - Maria Lopez
- Exploring My Way - Family Recovery Facilitation Training - Shine