INTEGRATIVE Coaching Psychology / Cork, Dublin, Internationally & Online
Sile Walsh HDip, NUI, MAC Integrative Coaching Psychology, Author, Facilitator, Speaker & Supervisor.
Sile's formal education includes a HDip in Coaching Psychology from University College Cork and qualifications in Leadership, Participatory Management and Professional Supervision. Sile is currently adding to her portfolio with a MSc in Personal and Management Coaching from UCC. Sile is also a member of The Association of Coaching Ireland, an associate member of the Psychological Society of Ireland and a test user with The British Psychological Society.
Sile specializes in the role of self in life, work, relationships, wellness and performance working with professionals across a number of fields. With a passion for coaching psychology and an understanding of the power of wellbeing in performance coaching for individuals and organizations. Sile writes for a number of local and international publications and contributes to discussions in the media in relation to the role of self in life, work and relationships.
Sile has been working with business and thought leaders since 2008 across a number of sectors nationally and internationally with clients in the USA, UK and Europe. With experience supporting leadership development, organisational culture, congruence between values and actions, customer service systems, performance and supporting solutions to the interference that impacts people performance.
Sile is passionate and experienced in designing, training, supervising and facilitating programs for charities and private organisation that wish to support the well-being and performance of their people using coaching psychology interventions. When appropriate Sile uses participatory action research approach and peer support approaches .DOWNLOAD TRAINING & SPEAKING BROCHURE.
To Note: Sile places a high value in on going personal therapy and coaching, as well as professional development and supervision in her practice as a coach and people practitioner. Sile loves to travel and explore cultures, she is an aunt, a coffee lover and enjoys being creative whether that is writing poetry, painting or cooking. Sile's also very much commited to being real with herself, her loved ones and her clients. You can connect with Sile via LinkedIn.
- Organisational coaching with an emphasis on improving the organisational culture, leadership skills, employee performance, employee wellness, employee engagement and quality of service.
- Training / Facilitation of tailored programs with a focus on mental and emotional well-being, group dynamics, leadership and performance.
- Supervision for helping professionals using a confidential, person-centred and progressive approach.
- Coaching individuals committed to improving their personal life, career & relationships.
- Recovery coaching with a specific focus on supporting recovery from mental health, addiction and family dynamics.
- Consulting with organisations to support a collaborative coaching led interventions, to improve effectiveness, employee wellness and management stratergies.
- Professional supervision for helping professionals - LCI
- Participatory community & organisational management QQI6
- Community Leadership QQI6
- Social anxiety disorder group facilitation - MyMind
- Understanding Self harm - HSE
- Mental Health Well-being Training - HSE
- Mindfullness & CBT training - Mindfulness Ireland
- ASIST (Alert Suicide Intervention Training Skills)
- Relationships explored and life uncovered Facilitation training - Foroige
- Ayurveda Medicine and Wellness Practices - India
- Empathy into Action Youth Engagement Training- Creativity & Change program with Crawford college of Art & Design)
- Empowered Relationships - Maria Lopez
- Exploring My Way - Family Recovery Facilitation Training - Shine