Sile Walsh HDip NUI MAC, Psychology Coach, Author, Facilitator & Supervisor specializing in the role of self in work, life & relationships.
Sile is passionate about coaching psychology and uses authenticity as a core value when working with individuals and organizations. Sile is qualified in coaching psychology through UCC and is a fully accredited member of the Association of Coaching Ireland.
Sile has also undergone professional training in a number of psychological and organizational approaches some of which are listed below and others on LinkedIn
Sile has extensive experience facilitating for groups and working one on one with individuals within a number of sectors including; the charity sector, business sector, social sector, health care sector and educational sector at a local, national and international level.
Sile's coaching style is casual, enthusiastic, authentic and actionable. Using a combination of Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Coaching, Solution Focused Coaching and a person centered approach, Sile addresses areas such as stress, clarity, happiness, relationships, the self, life direction, business, anxiety management, self-care, interpersonal skills, stress management, personal development, conflict resolution and authentic success.
On a personal note Sile is an aunt, a coffee lover and enjoys being creative whether that is writing poetry, painting or cooking something.
Find out more about Sile professionally by visiting Sile's LinkedIn profile.
- Organisational coaching with an emphasis on improving the organisational culture, leadership skills, employee performance, employee wellness, group dynamics and quality of service.
- Training / Facilitation of tailored programs with a focus on mental and emotional well-being, group dynamics, leadership and performance.
- Supervision for helping professionals using a confidential, person-centred and progressive approach.
- Coaching individuals committed to improving their personal life, career & relationships.
- Recovery coaching with a specific focus on supporting recovery from mental health, addiction and family dynamics.
- Consulting with organisations to support a collaborative coaching led interventions, to improve effectiveness, employee wellness and management stratergies.
- Professional supervision for helping professionals - LCI
- Participatory community & organisational management QQI6
- Community Leadership QQI6
- Social anxiety disorder group facilitation - MyMind
- Understanding Self harm - HSE
- Mental Health Well-being Training - HSE
- Mindfullness & CBT training - Mindfulness Ireland
- ASIST (Alert Suicide Intervention Training Skills)
- Relationships explored and life uncovered Facilitation training - Foroige
- Ayurveda Medicine and Wellness Practices - India
- Empathy into Action Youth Engagement Training- Creativity & Change program with Crawford college of Art & Design)
- Empowered Relationships - Maria Lopez
- Exploring My Way - Family Recovery Facilitation Training - Shine