Business & Management Coaching
For small to medium size businesses
Business & management coaching assists in developing and refining strong leadership skills, a solution focused mindset and approach while improving personal and interpersonal performance to ensure your management style and business strategy works for you! Bringing great clarity, sense of direction and an action plan into your professional life. Real progress, authentically, in real time.
Business & management Coaching can support
- Stress management in high performing roles.
- Enhancing interpersonal skills for effective leadership.
- Developing and strengthening the ability to lead and manage effectively.
- Developing strategies for your business & management approach
- Become solution focused, rather than problem focused.
- Improve confidence and assertiveness .
- Developing and embodying a solution focused approach that is authentic and effective.
- Using innovation in business & management.
- Create systems for effective team motivation and cohesiveness.
- Online (Skype, WhatsApp or Joinme) | Monday to Saturday / 7am -9pm.
- The Therapy Rooms, Victoria Cross, Cork | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7am-9pm
- On-site - For organisations interested in having a number of managers coached
Business & management Coaching
Business & management coaching is tailored towards your specific needs, industry, skill level and preferences from the very beginning and right the way through.
A tailored proposal will be developed for you based on an initial free consultation and further assessment of your needs. The proposal will follow within 2-5 days of the initial consultation with a suggested number of sessions, time frame, goals to work towards, costings and start dates. The proposal will only be drafted if there is potential to support your needs using business & management coaching.
" I didn't know what I needed to do next and was considering courses, joining networks but decided to try coaching, it seemed less daunting. I found Sile online and decided that coaching would help with my confidence at least and a direction to go. I wasn't really sure what else it could help me with.
During the coaching we addressed my management style especially where I was misusing my time and not utilizing my staff but learning to delegate the right tasks to the right staff has made a big difference. We also looked at elements of Human Resources and how to motivate my team so that I don't need to jump in all the time or fix problems that can be avoided. We also looked at my confidence, managing conflict, presenting new ideas and planning out the year ahead, while linking it to the right actions!"
"In January 2018, I contacted Sile as I was having difficulties with managing my business and with time management. I was stressing and this was causing me to loose focus of what my strengths were as well as where the business should be focusing its efforts.
The past 3 months have been like a reboot to my business brain and the results from working with Sile have been astonishing. my time is allocated so I have more time with my family whilst ensuring the hours are work are super productive. Our turnover has increased and we have a pipeline for 2018 (something we didnt have the past few years) and more importantly we are focusing on our strengths... I am less anxious and looking forward to the future.
For anyone who is having difficulty with time management, stress or just need a point in the right direction I would highly recommend Sile Walsh. The results I have achieved over 3 months seemed a million miles away in January. See you in September for a catch up.." an extract from a recommendation by Ian O'Driscoll on LinkedIn.