Career & Interview Coaching
Career & interview coaching will help you identify your core career strengths. As well as the development areas you need to work on for an effective interview, strong application process and a CV and LinkedIn presentation that highlights you above other applicants.
Career & interview coaching can help you with:
- Strengthen your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Manage the impact of social media on your career development prospects
- Develop strong interview skills
- Give you an interview focus and identify how best to highlights these during an interview
- Assist you with job and industry research to best prepare you for the role and interview
- Supporting your personal presentation in the interview including how to dress, posture yourself and speak about strengths and weaknesses.
1 (1.5h) session & 2 weeks email coaching / €250
- A coaching sessions done in person or via Skype
- Tasks, exercises and practice to be completed before interview
- Access to unlimited email coaching support for 2 weeks.
If a post interview session is required to prepare for the next stage or to look at what was unsuccessful about your previous interview it is at a reduced rate of €120 for a session and 2 weeks email support.
This is designed specifically for people who are preparing for job interviews and need support in relation to how they present, what to say, confidence and a general game plan. This is not suitable for career development coaching or career transitions as they require a different approach, for that go to life, relationship & career coaching page.
You can contact me through the contact page and ask any additional questions. Don't forget to include information about you too!