For Coaches & Helping Professionals
Supervision can really help in unpacking your professional practice, so you can feel confident, calm and real when your working without crossing professional boundaries. It also contributes to best practice guidelines and ensures that you are practicing at a higher level of competency and integrity than if you were simply self reflecting. It also has a place improving your practice, building professional resilience, developing coaching skills and reflecting on your contribution to your own practice.
- Supervision is for professional coaches in private practice and informal coaches who use coaching approaches under another job title.
- Youth workers, support workers and project workers.
- Teams involved with offering support to vunerable indivduals
- Developing awareness around your professional practice and self.
- Working within best practice guidelines.
- Developing your people competencies and skills.
- Exploring your personal coaching/leadership/management style.
- Affirm healthy boundaries and expectations of your role.
- Find solutions to challenges you face within your practice.
- Confidence, assertiveness and clear communication in relation to your work.
- Reflecting on your contribution in your own practice.
- Having a place to share your experiences without being judged or it effecting your reputation.
- Private supervision session which will incorporate a development element, reflective practice & a 2 week follow up dialog via email to support intergrating the learning.
- Group coaching session with a number of coaches at once and a tailored follow on working approach.
- Cork City
- Over the phone