Coaching supervision can really help in unpacking your own personal coaching style, so you can feel confident, calm and real when your coaching without crossing professional boundaries. It also contributes to best practice guidelines and ensures that you are practicing at a higher level of competency and integrity than if you were simply self reflecting. It also has a place improving your coaching practice, building professional resilience, developing coaching skills and reflecting on your contribution to your own practice.
Coaching supervision is for professional coaches in private practice and informal coaches who use coaching approaches under another job title.
- Developing awareness around your coaching practice and self.
- Working within best practice guidelines.
- Developing your coaching competencies and skills.
- Exploring your personal coaching style.
- Affirm healthy boundaries and expectations of your role as a coach.
- Find solutions to challenges you face within your practice.
- Confidence, assertiveness and clear communication in relation to your work.
- Reflecting on your contribution in your own practice.
- Having a place to share your experience of being a coach without being judged or effecting your reputation.
€120 includes a 1:1 a supervision session which will incorporate a development element, reflective practice & a 2 week follow up dialog via email to review learning and changes.
- Cork City
- Over the phone