For Coaches & Helping Professionals
1:1 Sessions | Private Groups | Monthly Mixed Sessions
Supervision can really help in unpacking your professional practice, so you can feel confident, calm and real when your working without crossing professional boundaries. It also contributes to best practice guidelines and ensures that you are practicing at a higher level of competency and integrity than if you were simply self reflecting. It also has a place improving your practice, building professional resilience, developing coaching skills and reflecting on your contribution to your own practice.
- Supervision is for professional coaches in private practice and informal coaches who use coaching approaches under another job title.
- Youth workers, support workers and project workers.
- Teams involved with offering support to vunerable indivduals
- Developing awareness around your professional practice and self.
- Working within best practice guidelines.
- Developing your people competencies and skills.
- Exploring your personal coaching/leadership/management style.
- Affirm healthy boundaries and expectations of your role.
- Find solutions to challenges you face within your practice.
- Confidence, assertiveness and clear communication in relation to your work.
- Reflecting on your contribution in your own practice.
- Having a place to share your experiences without being judged or it effecting your reputation.
- Private supervision sessions incorporate a development element, reflective practice & a 2 week follow up dialog via email to support integrating the learning. Benefits included individual process, focused attention on you and your client needs and the privacy of a one on one setting. €110 per hour
- Group sessions with a number of coaches at once and a tailored follow on working approach. The benefits include the comfort of a group of people known to each other working together to up level their practice, incorporate self care, share the development, counts as CPD (for most professions) and making supervision affordable. A minimum of 4 people @ €30 per person for a 1 hour session.
- Monthly mixed sessions, this involves a commitment of 3 sessions and is within a varied group of professionals which allows for a more cohesive and expanded reflective sessions. Benefits include a group learning environment, a holistic approach to client work, counts as CPD (for most professions) and is cost effective. €35 per person for a monthly 1.5 hour session.
- Cork City
- Over the phone