Coaches, Facilitators & Helping Professionals
Supervision helps in unpacking your professional practice, so you can feel confident, calm and real when your working without crossing professional boundaries. It contributes to best practice guidelines for most people practitioner work and ensures that you are practicing at a higher level of competency and integrity than if you were simply self reflecting. It supports you in improving your practice, building professional resilience, developing your skills and reflecting on your contribution to your own practice.
- Supervision is for professional coaches in private practice and informal coaches who use coaching approaches under another job title.
- Youth workers, support workers, community facilitators and project workers whos work directly impacts others.
- Teams involved with offering support to vunerable indivduals.
- Developing awareness around your professional practice and self.
- Working within best practice guidelines.
- Developing your people competencies and skills.
- Exploring your personal coaching/leadership/management style.
- Affirm healthy boundaries and expectations of your role.
- Find solutions to challenges you face within your practice.
- Confidence, assertiveness and clear communication in relation to your work.
- Reflecting on your contribution in your own practice.
- Having a place to share your experiences without being judged or it effecting your reputation.
- Developing an authentic and unquie practice utilising proven approaches.
Using a person centred and developmental approach to supervision. I support you in understanding what you are bringing into your work, developing a deeper insight into your clients needs and an understanding of how to work with others in a diverse and impactful way. Throughout supervision we will utilize your strengths, discomforts, fears, professional practices, questions and boundaries to facilitate learning. This supervision will meet you within your practice and help you expand and deepen it in a way that is authentic to you!