Organisational & Employee Wellness
Each employee wellness program is individually tailored to meet the needs of the organizations objectives and employees wellness. Taking into account the current practice and culture, then comparing it to the desired practice, improvements and outcomes to define an approach using a coaching psychology
There a number of options that can be facilitated in different combinations ranging from a light support strategy to a robust wellness strategy. This is dependent on the desired goals set by the organisation and the current practice in place.
A number of options include:
- An employee wellness strategy for the organization.
- Training those in a leadership role to support wellness and identify their teams needs more effectively.
- An individual wellness plan developed for each employee or manager.
- A wellness program for management, with a focus on filtering new learning throughout the teams and into the leadership style within the organisation.
- Group wellness sessions focused on specific topics that are identified as required within the organisation.
- Developing a relevant sign postings service for external and affordable resources.
- Individual and group coaching sessions to support individual and group wellness.
- Developing an organisational policy in relation to employee wellness in partnership with Human Resources office.
- Assist employee's and managers to recognize the importance of wellness and mental health in the workplace.
- Assist managers in identifying the needs of their teams before crisis or ill health impact them.
- Recognizing the importance and impact of a employee wellness program on an organisations performance.
- Encourage a culture of wellness, so that it becomes second nature and staff retention improves.
- To promote personal and team effectiveness through wellness interventions.
- Identify warning signs of stress, burnout and vulnerabilities in the individuals/teams approach to work and rectify it effectively.
- Encourage preventative approaches to stress related illness rather than reactive approaches.
You can get started by sending an inquiry through the contact page and then arranging a free consultation to discuss the needs of your organisation.