For those experiencing recovery from addiction, mental health difficulties & families impacted by either.
Recovery Coaching takes a solution focused, person centered approach to living with the realities of experiencing addiction, mental health difficulties or being a family member of someone experiencing either.
Everybody has the capacity to improve the quality of their life, emotions and experiences if they choose to, regardless of their current circumstance or labels.
Recovery Coaching can help you with:
- Making effective choices that are sustainable and bring a sense of contentment.
- Building your confidence and assertiveness.
- Developing a greater sense of self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Taking steps to getting out of a rut and moving forward.
- Improving relationships with partners, family, friends and at work .
- Career development, transition or exit strategy.
- Clarity around general life direction and your career.
- Developing a more positive relationship with yourself and self-care.
- Natural anxiety & stress management.
- Overcoming personal insecurities.
- Personal recovery from addiction, mental health difficulties and co-dependency.
- Manage challenging situations and ongoing crisis in a more effective way.
3 month intensive programme / €699
- 6 bi-weekly (60 minute) coaching sessions over 3 months! (Sessions done via Skype/phone or in person in Cork, Ireland)
- Tasks, exercises and practice to be completed between sessions.
- 12 scheduled ‘progress review/ check in emails’ for the weeks in between session!
- Access to unlimited email coaching support throughout the 3 months.
If more sessions are required following the 3 month programme, we can arrange them as needed at a reduced rate. Some clients find 3 months is just what they need and others want to continue with their progress.
The Next Step
You can get started by booking your free 30 minute consultation through the contact page and finding out how coaching can help you!