For addiction, mental health & family recovery
Recovery Coaching takes a solution focused, person centered approach to living with the realities of experiencing addiction, mental health difficulties or being a family member of someone experiencing either.
Recovery coaching builds upon the recovery approaches and steps you have already taken and value. Supporting the integration further into your everyday life with the additional aspects of coaching psychology and an emphasis on your potential, your capacity and your empowerment. Everybody has the capacity to improve the quality of their life, emotions and experiences if they choose to, regardless of their current circumstance or challenges .
Recovery Coaching can help you with:
- Making effective choices that are sustainable and bring a sense of contentment.
- Building your confidence and assertiveness.
- Developing a greater sense of self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Taking steps to getting out of a rut and moving forward.
- Improving relationships with partners, family, friends and at work .
- Clarity around general life direction and your career.
- Developing a more positive relationship with yourself and self-care.
- Natural anxiety & stress management.
- Overcoming personal insecurities.
- Manage challenging situations and ongoing crisis in a more effective way.
Sile works within a coaching program of intially a 3 month period, with a minium of 6 sessions and ongoing email coaching support between sessions. The program format is based on previous clients feedback and experience of creating sustainable results. It aims to support you in getting a clear understanding of what you need to do to move forward, what really stopping you and how to harness your current situation most effectivly. Programs with Sile begin at €699 however are priced indivdually based on needs, frequency, timeframe, learning etc.