Training | Coaching | Facilitation
Improving the performance, physical health, emotional resilience & mental well-being of participants. Stress management is a vital skill for everyone’s mental, emotional and physical well-being. The main intention of stress management training is to equip participants with practical tools to mange their stress more effectively and improve their performance.
The approach I take is based on psychology, coaching, personal development and science. The key to this work is in 3 stages.
- To give participants access to the information and education related to stress management.
- To give practical “How to” examples which help participants see the practicality's involved in stress management.
- To help each participant cultivate a personal plan of action. So when they leave the training they can implement the changes required with ease and awareness.
- Participants are equipped with practical stress management approaches.
- Effective preventative strategies including identifying personal warning signs of stress.
- Awareness of self-care for mental, physical and emotional well-being.
- Understanding how to manage the after effects of stress.
- An awareness of the effects of stress on the body.
- Understanding the purpose of stress and cause.
- Practical strategies and experiences for stress management.
- Sile has experience training, facilitating and speaking for community groups, private organisations, government bodies, educational institutions, health organisations and voluntary organisations.
- Sile holds a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other professional training
- Sile believes in being responsive to the attendee’s, so no two talks are ever the same!
- Sile has written for The Good Men Project, ravishly & other well known publications.
- Sile has been interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book in the An Authentic Journey Series about Co-Dependency.
- A long list of happy clients!