Training & Facilitating
Training for educators, businesses and community organisations
Sile specializes in the role of self in life, work, relationships, wellness and performance. Sile ensures that the topic is personalised for the relevance of participants lives, professions and goals. Although a topic may be generic in its title such as “stress management” or “wellness” using facilitation and coaching psychology skills Sile evokes the audience’s relationship and challenges with the topic to engage the audience in their own process of learning.
Below are a list of most sought after training options, however please request any specific training you may require.
Professional Development Modules
- Resilience strategies for the demands of work and life.
- Harnessing the power of reflective practice.
- Developing authentic leadership in life and wor
- Interpersonal skills to enhance relationships in work settings
- Developing and maintaining resilience for living & working to your potential
- Positive psychology skills in the workplace, for improved performance and relationships.
- Effective communication skills for better performance and relationships.
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Solution focused management and employee skills
- Burnout and Codependency in the workplace
Personal Development & Wellbeing Modules
- Stress Management – Utilising stress as a strength within the workplace and developing a greater sense of control over performance.
- Self-care for resilience, wellbeing and performance.
- Mental & emotional wellbeing in work and life.
- Taking control of wellness through your thinking style.
- Wellbeing through effective personal & professional relating
- Family recovery, overcoming the unhealthy dynamics that entrap you
- Recovery of Self – mental health, codependency & addiction
- Coaching Skills for Executive – Developing the skills to increase individual and team performance, improve management skills, and develop greater confidence in working with others.
- Leadership Training – Identify personal strengths, develop internalised leadership skills and learn to translate those into practical strategies within the workplace.
- Sile has experience training, facilitating and speaking for community groups, private organisations, government bodies, educational institutions, health organisations and voluntary organisations.
- Sile holds a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other professional training
- Sile believes in being responsive to the attendee’s, so no two talks are ever the same!
- Sile has written for The Good Men Project, ravishly & other well known publications.
- Sile has been interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book in the An Authentic Journey Series about Co-Dependency.
- A long list of happy clients!