Training | Facilitating | Team Work
Training for educators, businesses and organisations in relation to effective communication, team work, personal effectiveness, leadership skills, coaching skills, mental and emotional fitness, well-being, self-care, co-dependency, emotional intelligence, participatory engagement and group dynamics. Below are a list of regular training's, however please request any specific training you may require.
Organisational Development Training
Coaching Skills for Executive – Developing the skills to increase individual and team performance, improve management skills, and develop greater confidence in working with others.
Leadership Training – Identify personal strengths, develop internalised leadership skills and learn to translate those into practical strategies within the workplace.
Stress Management – Utilising stress as a strength within the workplace and developing a greater sense of control over performance.
Sile also offers training in effective communication, team work, personal effectiveness, mental and emotional fitness, well-being, self-care, co-dependency, emotional intelligence, participatory engagement, reflective practice and group dynamics. For more information contact 087 0660688 or Info@silewalsh.com
- Stress Management
Resilience strategies for teachers
- Teacher stress management for your personal or professional life.
- Building and maintain relationships for busy teachers
- Taking control of your wellness through your thinking style.
- Positive psychology at school
- The power of reflective practice.
- Leadership in life and the classroom.
- Using coaching approaches to empower students and faculty.
- The role of relating in our wellness
- Interventions to relate more effectively with students, parents, colleagues and principles
For more information contact 087 0660688 or Info@silewalsh.com
- Sile has experience training, facilitating and speaking for community groups, private organisations, government bodies, educational institutions, health organisations and voluntary organisations.
- Sile holds a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other professional training
- Sile believes in being responsive to the attendee’s, so no two talks are ever the same!
- Sile has written for The Good Men Project, ravishly & other well known publications.
- Sile has been interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book in the An Authentic Journey Series about Co-Dependency.
- A long list of happy clients!
The Next Step
You can get started by booking your free 30 minute consultation through the contact page and finding out how coaching can help you!