Training, Speaking & Facilitating
Sile has extensive experience training, facilitating and speaking to groups within a number of sectors. Including at a local, national and international level. Sile’s style is person centered, enthusiastic and actionable. Currently based in Cork however Sile welcomes opportunities nationally and internationally.
Teachers/students training, facilitating and speaking: stress management, resilience, leadership, interpersonal skills, well-being, mental health and effective communication.
Organizational training, facilitating and speaking: group dynamics, employee effectiveness, stress management, leadership coaching, resilience training, mental & emotional fitness, interpersonal skills & effective communication, managerial impact and cultural changes.
Recovery training, facilitating and speaking: Co-dependency, Family dynamics & relationships, building a relationship with self, personal development, personal responsibility, self-esteem, getting back to work, interview skills and “What is recovery for me?”.
Business training, facilitating and speaking: Being yourself in business, life work balance, authentic networking, authentic branding and marketing, and natural leadership.
- Sile has experience training, facilitating and speaking for community groups, private organisations, government bodies, educational institutions, health organisations and voluntary organisations.
- Sile holds a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other professional training
- Sile believes in being responsive to the attendee’s, so no two talks are ever the same!
- Sile has written for The Good Men Project, ravishly & other well known publications.
- Sile has been interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book in the An Authentic Journey Series about Co-Dependency.
- A long list of happy clients!
The Next Step
You can get started by booking your free 30 minute consultation through the contact page and finding out how coaching can help you!